Siew Yoke with Potatoes

Monday, March 14, 2011



Another backlog post from me. Another dish that can be easily dish out from home kitchen. 2 main ingredients involved in this dish which was potatoes and Siew Yoke (chinese roast pork). I always got my supply of Siew Yoke from dearest Mummy as I have no idea where to buy them 'cheaper' in my place. Thus, on and off I will get some from Mummy and kept them in my freezer and I can always use them for stir fry dishes.

Ingredients

Siew Yoke (approximately 6 inch length)
3 potatoes, sliced
3 cloves garlic, diced
1 inch ginger, sliced
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp Shao Xing wine
1 stalk coriander leaves
2 stalk spring onions, cut into 1 inch length


Methods
  1. Heat oil in wok. Add in garlic and ginger. Saute till fragrant.
  2. Add in potatoes and stir fry till soft. Add in Siew Yoke and the rest of the seasoning and water.
  3. Stir fry till well mixed. Add in spring onion and Shao Xing wine and thicken with some cornflour solution.
  4. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP