Scrambled Egg with Cauliflower

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cauliflower was one of my favourite vegetable when I was small as I dislike green leafy vegetables back then. Thus, I am constantly searching for new ways to cook my all time favourite vegetables. I found this recipe in one of my cookbook collection and decided to try it out. Hubby commented it was very good and it's a new way to cook cauliflower. I do agree with him as this dish was very delicious and it's one of the easily prepared comfort food at home.



Ingredients

200g cauliflower, cut into florets and blanched
2 shallots, minced
2 tbsp dried prawns, soaked
3 eggs, mixed with 1/2 tsp salt and beaten lightly

Seasoning
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
dash of pepper

Methods
  1. Heat up oil in wok. Saute shallots and dried prawns till fragrant.
  2. Add in blanched cauliflower, seasoning and mix well. Lastly add in beaten eggs and stir fry till cooked. Dish up and serve.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP