Name-less Tai Chow Stall in Paramount Garden

Friday, September 25, 2009

There is one Chinese 'Tai Chow' stall that is situated in front of the Giant Hypermarket in Paramount Garden that offers good Chinese food. This is the place till date that in my opinion cooked the best Sweet and Sour Pork (Ku Lou Yuk) dish that I had ever taste. The pork were deep-fried till very crunchy and remains crunchy even after the sweet and sour gravy was added into the dish. I will definitely recommend this place for those who are like me - a 'Ku Lou Yuk' lover. For our dinner tonight, we had ordered my must have Ku Lou Yuk, Crispy Sotong with Sambal and Stir-fry Kai Lan.

As usual, my favourite dish doesn't disappoint me. Crispy Sotong was okay but they turned to be a bit soggy after some time due to the Sambal paste and for the vege- well it tasted just like what is being offered in other places. Total damage for our dinner tonight was RM34 (3 dishes, 2 Iced Chinese Tea and 2 plates of rice).

The outlook of the stall

Dishes offered in the stalls all written on the board

Crunchy and crispy Ku Lou Yuk

Crispy Sotong with Sambal

Stir-fry Kai Lan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP