Coleslaw

Friday, March 20, 2009

Tangy coleslaw..

KFC has always been my fave restaurant since I was small. Since I had leftover of cabbage bought last few days for my curry dish, I decided to give a try to this recipe that caught my attention - KFC Coleslaw. This recipe is another keeper! I had followed the recipes with some changes (I left the lemon juice out, use rice vinegar instead of white vinegar and use substitute for buttermilk) but it came out perfectly good. It really tasted like KFC Coleslaw. The following are the substitute of buttermilk recipe.

Ingredients
Milk (just under one cup)
1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice

Methods
  1. Place a Tablespoon of white vinegar or lemon juice in a liquid measuring cup.
  2. Add enough milk to bring the liquid up to the one-cup line.
  3. Let stand for five minute.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP