My New Toy In The Kitchen

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My new toy - WAFFLE MAKER!!!


The outer look of the toy


For starter, I had used pancake & waffle mix


Waffle ready to be served - top with ice-cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup



I LOVE WAFFLES!! Yummy...



I have been searching high and low for a waffle maker after constantly looking at my friend's pictures posting of her home made waffle maker. It turns out to be a search around the town for a waffle maker. I guessed this kitchen item are not very popular in Malaysia. I had manage to find and buy this waffle maker from their distributor office. Unfortunately, this brand waffle maker was not deep enough but I guessed it's better than not owning one. :)



For my first attempt, I had used premix to make my waffles. This round I had used peanut butter and butter as my waffles fillings. End result - YUMMY. More waffles will be make in my kitchen in the future.. :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP