Pork and Mushroom Mee Suah

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A simple noodles soup to warm my hungry tummy when I'm hungry. I had prepare this soupy noodle as my dinner at home as I am 'sick' of eating instant noodles when Hubby was away for his weekly badminton session. So here's my home made version of Mee Suah as a replacement for my Maggi Goreng for Thurs night.. :)

Saute ginger till aromatic with sesame oil.

Add in minced pork. Stir till almost cooked.

Add in mushroom and mix well with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt.

Push aside the ingredients. Add in beaten eggs and stir fry till egg is set.

Add in adequate water, chicken stock and Tung Choy. Simmer till the soup is gravy.

Blanch Mee Suah with boiling water. Drained the excess water.

Pour in the soup on the Mee Suah.

Yummy Mee Suah is served.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP