Curry Potato Cheese Baked Rice

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blanched Cauliflower till it softened.

Add in cauliflower into the curry potato gravy. Stir till well mixed.

Place cooked rice on a baking dish.

Add in curry potatoes with cauliflower. Topped with mozzarella cheese.

Baked at 200 Celsius for 15-20 minutes.

Dinner is served.

The curry potato that I had used for this cheese baked rice was actually the filling of my curry puffs. My first adventure in wrapping curry puff seems to be a disastrous ending. The skin was practically tearing apart. Nevertheless, I had managed to make some ODD looking curry puff out of the first attempt but I was too disheartened by its appearance to even snap pics of it. With some leftover of the fillings sitting inside the fridge and some Mozzarella cheese which was nearing its expiry date; I had combined all the ingredients and prepared a simple yet appetising meal for our dinner. Thus no recipes will be posted here for the curry potatoes (praying hard that my next adventure with curry puff would be a fruitful ones)... *Keep fingers crossed*

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP