Stir Fry Lady Finger with Eggs

Thursday, January 20, 2011




Lady fingers or Okra was a type of vegetables which I dislike when I was small due to it's slimy texture but surprisingly for the past few years I had started to grow fond of the taste of lady fingers. There was a bottle of crispy prawn chili sauce sitting inside my kitchen cabinets. Thus I had used the sauce to cook the lady fingers. The sauce enhance the flavour of the lady fingers and it was yummy and aromatic. I had stir-fry the lady fingers longer as I prefer the lady fingers to be softer.

Ingredients

250g lady fingers, sliced
2 eggs, beaten
2 cloves garlic, diced
1 shallots, diced
3 tbsp crispy chili prawn sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar


Methods
  1. Heat oil in wok. Add in garlic and shallots. Stir fry till aromatic.
  2. Push garlic and shallots aside. Add in beaten eggs and stir fry till cooked.
  3. Add in lady fingers and crispy chili prawn sauce. Stir well. Add in the rest of the ingredients.
  4. Let it simmer for 5minutes or longer if you prefer a softer lady fingers.
  5. Dish up and serve hot.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP