Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The other day I was craving for some soupy noodles. In the end, Hubby, CW and I ended up paying a visit to Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles in Danau Desa, a restaurant famous for their fish head noodles. I came to this place few years back, never know that they actually had extended their operating hours to night time. So good news to fish head noodles lovers, we have another place to go to during dinner time.

Their new operating hours extended to night time.

Super hot chili sauce for dipping.

We can actually ordered 2 types of fish, the fried ones or for those who don't fancy lots of fish bones, you can opt for the fish paste version. Being a deep fried food lover, I preferred the fried ones. More oomph....! For their soup, we can actually choose to have it with the milk add on or just their clear soup version. CW and I had ordered the milky soup version where else Hubby ordered the non-milky type. To my surprise, the non-milky version actually taste even better than the milk ones. I'll shall order the clear soup type next round of our visit.

Too bored of choosing bee hoon, for a change, opt for yee mee.

Non-milky version fish head noodles. Very good!

A big chunky fried fish. Yummy...

Verdict: A very satisfying meal. I'll come back for more.

Woo Pin Fish Head Noodles
Jalan 1/109 F, Taman Danau Desa,
Kuala Lumpur.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP