Corned Beef with Potatoes and Capsicums

Friday, July 24, 2009




I was reading about this dish in Lily's blog and it prompted me to try it out as well. As usual, I'll googled about the dish to get to know more before I start cooking. There's plenty of ways and ingredients to cook the corned beef. A trip to the nearby grocers and this little can of beef really makes my eye balls poked out. It's kinda expensive in my opinion. Maybe it's because it were imported goods. Therefore, it's slightly more expensive. The corned beef costs me RM12 plus. I had paired the dish with the Savoury Couscous. Hubby commented that both of the dishes goes very well together.


Ingredients

1 can corned beef
1 onion, diced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 red capsicums, diced
4 small sized potatoes, diced
1/2 cup corns
black pepper to taste

Methods
  1. Add oil to a saucepan. Saute onion and garlic until soft. Add in potatoes and cover the saucepan with lid and leave for few minutes to soften the potatoes.
  2. Add in capsicums, corns and corned beef. Stir well until heated through.
  3. Add in black pepper to taste and mix well.
  4. Serve hot.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP