Easy Vege and Egg Salad

Thursday, April 9, 2009

After a sinful dinner last night, I decided to have something light for myself for dinner as Hubby is away today. It is so simple, put everything together and VOILA! I made myself SALAD and I am creating this post while happily munching on them.. :)


Close up of the salad

Yum yum, serve cold..
Ingredients

lettuce leaf
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 salt and pepper
1 hard boiled egg, sliced
1 tomatoes, sliced
1 apple, diced
thousand island dressing (amount up to your preference)
1 tbsp vinegar


Methods
  1. Place lettuce leaves in bottom of large glass bowl.
  2. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, and pepper.
  3. Layer eggs over lettuce.
  4. Layer apples and remaining lettuce.
  5. Spread vinegar and Thousand Island dressing over top.
  6. Chill in fridge and serve cold.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP