Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I had decided to try another vanilla cupcake recipe that I have found on the internet from Recipezaar tonight since Hubby will be going for his badminton session with his friends, which means I am home alone tonite. Yeah! I can turn the whole house up side down since he will only be back late at night... *Just kidding*. I found that I like this recipe better as compare to the one I had tried before. For the topping, I am using the chocolate ganache recipe but I had whipped the chocolate ganache to become fluffy and turn it into frosting. The chocolatey flavour is just so marvelous. Yummy! I cant resist but to taste some of it while decorating the cuppies. The recipe for the chocolate ganache can be found here. So guys, happy experimenting with the recipe while I enjoy my cuppies now.. *Munch munch*.....


Hmm, I ought to improve in decorating skills..

Sprinkled with 'hundreds and thousands', silver balls and flower decor..

Can I take a bite now?



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP