Lemon Garlic Broccoli with Hard Boiled Egg

Sunday, August 3, 2008





Today, I broke my diet plan for lunch. I had 2 piece of my favourite Taman Eng Ann's fried chicken, of course without the skin (all given to my Hubby). I was so tempted to have a bite of them. Guess that I can't asked too much since I broke the rule at the first place. I guess the diet plan suggested meat, fried chicken are in that category too. Haha, telling lies to comfort myself. So for today's dinner, I had prepared hard boiled eggs and lemon garlic broccoli. Yum yum, especially the taste of the lemon which bring more flavour to the broccoli. A very appetising recipe indeed.


Ingredients

3 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste, optional

Methods

  1. Steam broccoli until tender but firm, about 5 to 7 minutes.
  2. Heat the butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat; add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
  3. Add the cooked broccoli, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste, cooking briefly to combine.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP