Cream Cheese BBQ Dogs

Friday, August 1, 2008







DOGS, what will be the first picture that will be popping up in your mind when you hear this word. For lots of people, definately the first thing that comes into their mind will be of course dogs a.k.a the animal. You guys must be wondering by now, am I preparing dog meat as my meal. HAHAHA!! Of course not, though I wonder how does the taste of their meat. Hmm, or maybe should I cooked the real dog to find out to answer my curiosity. Today, I am preparing the other type of dogs, HOT DOG a.k.a SAUSAGES. Its a quick meal that we can actually dish it up in a short duration of time. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to savour this yummy DOGs, its all for Dearie Hubby. Wondering why, you'll find out in my next coming post. ^Keep guessing, wink wink^.

Ingredients
1/4 cup butter
2 ounce of cream cheese
1 onion, chopped
2 hot dogs or sausages
2 hot dog buns
BBQ sauce

Methods
  1. Preheat grill or grill pan for medium-high heat.
  2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions, and cook slowly until the onions have softened and turned deep brown, about 15 minutes. Warm the cream cheese over low heat in a small skillet until very soft.
  3. Grill hot dogs until well browned. Spread some butter on the hot dogs bun and lightly grill hot dog buns on both sides.
  4. To assemble cheese dogs, spread warm cream cheese on toasted hot dog bun, add hot dog or sausage, top with onions and BBQ sauce.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah Haha...If on future you really 1 to cook a DOG....pls let me know ooooo.....

SugarliciousGoodies said...

Hehe.. Will definately call you if the day comes.. :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP