Oreo Cheesecake

Monday, May 19, 2008







19th May is my birthday. Instead of going out, I had chosen to stay at home to bake myself a cake this year since me and hubby had my birthday dinner last nite. Out of so many kind of cakes, I had chosen Oreo Cheesecake since cheesecakes is always my favourite cake. Me and hubby went out to a nearby hypermarket to buy all the ingredients needed to bake the cake after having our breakfast.





Ingredients

18 oreo cookies, crushed ( I had increased to 25 oreo cookies to have a thicker crust)
80g of melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk (I had reduced it to 410g to make it less sweet)
3 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla


Methods
  1. Mix Oreos and butter.
  2. Press them down in a greased 9inch spring form pan .
  3. In a large bowl, cream together remaining ingredients until well blended.
  4. Pour into spring-form pan.
  5. Sprinkle a bit of the crushed Oreos cookies on top of the batter.
  6. Bake for 45-60 minutes at 150ºC.
  7. Don't bake till it cracks.
  8. Cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator before removing pan.

Comments: I had placed some Oreos cookies on top of the cheesecake as decorations since I have some leftover of Oreos.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like cheese cake but it will causing us FATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP